Living Waters is a 25-30 week in-depth, Christ-centered program for people seeking healing in areas of sexual and relational brokenness.
A healing, teaching and discipleship series, Living Waters addresses the reality that we are all broken in our ability to love others well. The goal of Living Water is to lay a foundation for sexual and relational wholeness in our lives.
Through the worship, teaching, prayer and small groups of Living Waters we learn about:
- God’s powerful love for us & how Jesus is central to our hope for wholeness
- The depth of our brokenness and our profound need for Him
- The power of the cross to restore our souls, sexuality, and relationships
- The process of walking out our healing
- Our place in the church and loving others honorably
Living Waters requires an application process. Classes are generally taught annually beginning in the fall.
Contact the Greater Hope office at 574-4189 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enroll.